Disco Balls to the Wall, Tragedy’s first release on Napalm Records, is a collection of new masters, new mixes and some all-new recordings of Tragedy’s most beloved songs. It includes unique twists on artists such as ABBA, Donna Summer, Neil Diamond, Adele, The Weather Girls, Toto and of course, The Bee Gees. With some Slayer, Mercyful Fate, and Hair and Grease soundtracks thrown in for good measure.
This is the biggest, sexiest, collection of hits we've ever released. It’s as if the Bee Gees turned into werewolves, ate some teens, then bred with the local dog population; thus creating the world's most beastly recordings of disco and soft-rock songs ever made. Sharing this album with your friends and lovers will make you 500% more desirable.
1. Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight)
2. You're The One That I Want
3. Evil / Baker Street *
4. Stayin' Alive
5. Sweet Caroline
6. Raining Blood / It's Raining Men
7. How Deep Is Your Love *
8. Aquarius / Let the Sunshine In
9. Africa *
10. Total Eclipse Of The Heart
11. Tragedy *
12. Dancing Queen
14. Hot Stuff (live, Feat. Alex Skolnick) *
Disco Balls to the Wall will be available as: pre-order
- 2-LP Gatefold - w/ orange transparent vinyl! Strictly limited to 300 copies worldwide!
- 1-CD Digipack (with a 12-page booklet)
- Digital Album